About me

I'm kind of a mixed person... there are so many fun things to do.

One part of me is company and business. Focus on innovation and management. This part is best described on my LinkedIn profile: 
Or at the company homepage: https://www.rickne.com/

Another part is writing, just got my first novel published. You can find more info here:
And here:

I'm also overinterested in art and culture, that part might be best described here:

And the passion for music is both technical and as artist. I have a fairly big synth studio with almost 90 synths, most of them vintage. There are some photos here:
The music I make is various kind of electronic. Today it's hard to find other than in my possesion! I had an account at Myspace some years ago, and had some activities related to this. But today I keep it to myself. 


Kommentarer